My education has equipped me with cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, Integrative Health Coaching, and chronic disease prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help them make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting practices that produce real and lasting results.
Working with me, you will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that reflect your unique bio-individuality, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
• Masters of Arts in Integrative Health Studies-California Institute of Integral Studies
• Certificate of Applied Psychology, Flourishing Center NYC
• Certified Health Coach-Institute of Integrative Nutrition
• Certified Lifestyle Coach-American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• Certificate of Guided Imagery-Leslie Davenport, MFT
• Reiki Level II
• Certified Yoga Instructor
• Massage Therapist-Esalen Institute Trained
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life, such as love and relationships, exercise and movement, as well as career and money. I will personally guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.